Incredibly versatile, these cellulose dishcloths are made from cotton and cellulose fibers making them 100% compostable. 3000 tons of paper towel end up in our landfills every single day! Use our green alternative to wash your dishes, clean countertops, appliances or anything you would use a paper towel for and watch them become your new favorite kitchen accessory.
- Olsen+Olsen wrap cloths are capable of absorbing 20x their own weight in liquid
- One cellulose dishcloth replaces up to 17 rolls of paper towel!
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Eco-friendly alternative to conventional dishcloths, sponges, and paper towels
- Air dries quickly which prevents them from breeding harmful bacteria, unlike sponges
- Cleans most surfaces, counter tops, granite, stainless steel. Excellent glass and mirror cleaner
- Dishwasher & Washer safe (Do not tumble dry)
Run Olsen+Olsen wrap cloths under water to soften. Take cloth and wipe away any residue from your beeswax wrap. Can also be used to absorb big or small spills, wash counters or appliances.
Rinse with water and hang over faucet or lay flat to dry.
Wash in dishwasher or washer. (Do not tumble dry).
Can also be boiled in hot water to ensure they are 100% bacteria free.
Hang over faucet or lay flat to dry.