Handcrafted by refugee women living in Clarkston, GA, Intertwined candles are a cozy way to warm up any space in your home or office. Using repurposed glass bottles and all-natural soy wax, these candles fill your space with a delightful aroma. Each purchase of an Intertwined candle allows the women who craft them to create a brighter future for their families.
- 12oz all-natural soy candle in repurposed glass
- Offers 60-70hrs of burn time
- Made locally by refugees in Clarkston, GA
- Mahogony- notes of softwood, sweet coconut, and an earthy tone. A deep, rich fragrance.
- Forest- notes of freshly cut pine and evergreen trees. Enjoy a vibrantly woodsy aroma.
- Harvest- notes of fresh cinnamon and warm vanilla. This scent is soothing and rich.
- Dew- notes of dewy citrus and sweet sugarcane. The smell of tropics at your fingertips.
- Eden- notes of sugary sand beaches and lush botanicals. An island paradise awaits.
- Radiance - The combination of warm fig, subtle pear, and soft, white musk blend together to create this enjoyable year-round scent.